I FOUND MY CODY!!!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/89620/1.ashx...my previous search thread can now be retired

i finally found my best friend that i've been missing for 3 years!!!! i had all but just given up, and then a co-worker sent me a link to classmates.com. i signed up for the hell of it, since some of the people i went to high school with were on there. i decided to check out grenada high school also, since i went there for a few years. cody went there too, but i didn't think he'd be on there cuz it just didn't seem like something he would sign up for. so i'm just lookin' around, seeing who's married, who has kids...when i see the name J Mxxxx... my heart jumped in my throat.....see...his first initial is J, but he always went by his middle name.....so then i started racking my brain trying to think if i went to school w/ any other Mxxxx. i couldn't think of any...so i sent him a message w/ my email address saying, ''this is jojo. if this is cody, PLEASE email me!!!''

then i crossed my fingers and waited.....

then....

HE EMAILED ME 2 DAYS LATER AND IT WAS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we were emailing each other back and forth all day yesterday, sending each other pictures and reminicsing (sp?) i've finally found another piece of my heart that was torn away by the borg.

i really want to thank you guys also. all of your stories always kept me inspired, and made me keep looking. i don't think i would have gone this far if it wasn't for you guys! i love you all!!!!!

altalt another succesful reunion

luv, jojo

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

That's great Jojo!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Very cool! Good luck with the reunion!!

Sherry

• serendipity
    serendipity

Congrats, jojo! I hope this works out the way you'd like it too.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

jojo - I'd be happy too to get reunited with a classmate who looks like that.

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

That is so totally cool! Congrats!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit