This could my last post for a little while.........

by DavidChristopher 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Let me tell you about my day today..i went to my friends bodyshop to do a tune up on a 98 z28. we were talking, and he taught me something really cool! It makes sense to me too. We were talking about why big companies change names so much. They are like car lots! They hre a bunch of new "upper managment" people. Then they send them out to get big accounts from their friends. As soon as they get them they call them "house accounts". Then they sell out, change the name, and hire a bunch of new "executives". Car lots also have a high rate of turnover of salesmen. We also mused that maybe that is why prices go up, the extremely rich get greedier, and everyone else follows suit. I had the same experience as service manager at my last job. The two salesman I was in business with wanted to learn how to run the service dept to "help me" ease the load. After I did that, they wanted me to have a cheap apprentice. Couple of weeks later, I was told I no longer could have a "demo". See I rode 50 mi a day to work and rode my CBR, but when it rained I had a car if I needed. So then I had to drive my girl's 93 celica. One day it broke down, and I had no way to get the part I needed. I asked to borrow a car, and I was told: "I don't have any pieces of shit you can drive anymore." One of my customers was there and overheard, asked me what was wrong. I told them and they offered to let me drive theirs. I was then fired for accepting their generosity. The other day they asked me to come back. BUT as only a mechanic. They wanted to be the manager. I asked them how they could be my boss when I taught them everything they knew? I told them if they could teach me how to work on a car I would. You can help others be equal to you, but you cannot make them superior to you, can you? If I decided to learn to sell cars they could be my boss, no problem.

On with the day...I had a appointment at 2:00 with my 5 year old son for his ADHD problem.(which I was late for) I get in there, and the doctor starts talking about upping the drugs he is on. My bodyshop friend told me he spent $200,000 on doctors for the same problem with his son, and finally broke he had to give up. I told the doctor I thought it was time for me to start being a father and working to cure this. I asked him for some names of the children he had "cured of this problem". He started shaking and became really evasive. He refused. I told him I could give plenty of names of people who own cars I have fixed. The state is paying for this "drug doctor" but why waste my time going and wasting your money you have paid in taxes if they cannot fix my son? We were then ushered out. My girl went off after we left. For embarrassing her in front of the doctor she talks about so highly and admires his good looks. I went and finished the car. Was late getting home and she was late to work. But I asked her"how is it you are more concerned with how you look in front of a doctor then finding a cure for our son"? She got really mad and started hitting me and telling me how "physco" I was!" She says after work, she is going to take a mental inquest warrant on me and have ME committed. I guess because I want to be a father to my son and cure him of his mental cond. This is the same treatment I am sure we will ALL face. Anyway, I told her to "bring it" maybe I can get some answers there. The really funny part is she has steel rods in her back from scoliosis, and was just talking about how much she would hate her parents if she ever found out that They didn't have her back fixed because they didn't want to spend the money on her when she was young. It is all good though, Dealing with unreasonable people is something I think I am going to have to get really good at, so it is good practice. I am not giving up on her either. Niether am I ashamed of looking to Jesus for the answers either.

I just wanted you guys to have the heads up. I will be in touch and let you know how it goes. Thanks for all the things you have shared with me, I feel I owe you all a great deal. let me know if you have any car problems...if I cannot fix it...I have alot of friends that also have different talents..together we will "gitRdone" for you. I wondered some time ago, if making friends was better than making money. I will let you know how that turns out too.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

(((((DavidChristopher)))))

I hope everything works out okay for you. I think its wonderful that you want to try a proactive approach with your son. I hope that works out for you. Perhaps there are some resources on the net that will assist you with this.

Please come back soon...

• mouthy
    mouthy

See you again I hope All the best (((HUGS)))

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Thanks for the support, I will be back if Jehovah wills it. It is all up to him now as far as I am concerned.

• kls
    kls

Hope your back by spring cause i have 68 Charger and had a new engine put in this past summer and can you say,,, LEAKES

Don't believe we have met but you knowing about cars ,,,well i can see a great friendship blossom

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

My machinist friend is a mopar nut, he is in his 70's and can't feel his feet, and took my car to the track, first pass, and blew me away! Dodge used to give him cars to race for them in the 60's and 70's. He is a awesome friend who imparted me alot of knowledge, did a set of heads for me that tripped the people at the dyno out. (And picked the cam to get the most out of them.) He cannot work much anymore but he loves to talk cars and drag racing. You can give him a call 502-937-5914 It is ok to give out his number because it is in the back window of my mustang anyway. His name is Gerald Geary. AND I am a ford guy. he can really speak mopar.(He was going to race a 69 boss 429 for ford in 69, but it had a problem throwing rocker arms off, he fixed it, and they instead gave it to someone else! makes me wonder why I like Fords sometimes. Guess, you can like someone, but hate what they do. give him a call and tell him I said hi and thanks a billion! I always liked the 68 charger the best too out of all the other chargers. The new one to me is hideous though. I DO like the challenger concept though! Don't tell anyone, but I think I would pick it over a 07 GT500, if It came with a nasty Hemi.(which my friend Gerald is VERY fond of.) we will have to run em sometime. But I am well aware of what mopars run like, so don't think for one second you are going to sneak up on me.

• kls
    kls

Fords ,yuck ,there we will bump heads ( kidding) and yes i love the Mopars and dream of a Hemi someday ,just not sure what i can get for two arms and a leg,,,,,lol

Thanks for his number and will hang on to it because Mopar ( musle )people are hard to find that actually know what they are doing.

I agree the new Chargers are not what i had hoped for and i have not seen the Challengers as of yet but i don't think anything can match the oldies.

Let me know when and where and i will leave your ford in the dust ( maybe not but it sounds good)

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Real soon...(the new challenger is a update of the old one) wanna see a picture? it is on the internet somewhere, that is where I seen it. You won't be diappointed. I will be ready for you, Getting beat by a girl doesn't scare me one bit. It would however, HIGHLY motivate me to prepare for a rematch.

• kls
    kls

My husband has a 71 Challenger so i will have to see how it matches the new . If you have a pic of the new post the link or you can have my lazy butt look

Rematches ,,,ooooyah!!

PS , i also have ADHD kid who is now 22 and yes he made it through life and i never killed him,,,,,,lol Really , gawd i know how hard it is

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Oops, false alarm. She cooled off at work I suppose. I feel dumb but I felt I had to give you the heads up anyway. For two important reasons...1. To insure you didn't think I simply left by choice. 2. To give you the heads up on what dangers our newfound freedoms might bring as well. Yeah, I think it would be in our best interests if I am first in the danger, and last to get the rewards. I feel very strongly about this too. If I ever forget this PLEASE remind me. Set me straight quick I beg you. thanks for all the support guys

your humble servant,

David aka Judas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit