Dave Chappelle and the "Dark Crusaders"

by Maryjane 7 Replies latest social humour

• Maryjane
    Maryjane

A long read, but quite interesting!

http://www.chappelletheory.com/index.html

• metatron
    metatron

I read this report earlier - and it is consistent with some other incidents involving Bill Cosby. Eddie Murphy had a stage routine about

getting a call from Cosby telling him to tone down profanity in his act. He called him the "Head Negro" in his satire. Actually, I think

rap artists do vastly more damage to the African-American image than any Chappelle comedy - but they are likely to be well beyond

listening to threats. I also wish there was more positive press about Condelezza Rice - appreciating her near genius and talent

should be independent of her conservative politics. She's a much better role model than any self-appointed "Reverend".

metatron

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Meta,

I agree with you on Rap and on Condi. She's amazing even if I disagree with Bush's politics.

• sixsixsixtynine
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't buy the conspiracy theory. I think his show just burned itself out and producers knew it, so they canceled what was obviously going to start loosing money.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I LOVE good parody and satire...these guys ROCK HARD! A lot of work went into that, and I wonder how many caught the "BS" stamp right over the top graphic?

AuldSoul

• Maryjane
    Maryjane

This is totally not serious (that's why I posted under humor :)

Very creative (and idle!) minds went into producing this...lol

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I was actually laughing pretty hard about the idea of Louis Farrakhan and Oprah and Whoopi all being in the same room...

There would be no survivors...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit