I've got some time off coming up... what should I do with it?

by Elsewhere 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

How about an Xbox 360 marathon!?

Bryan

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Go door to door and share the good news about atheism.

• atypical
    atypical

Take a cruise!!! You'll thank me for the advice.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, you won't be at my house drilling a hole in a bowling ball, unfortunately! Plano ISD oh-so-regretfully said "no" to your terrific Science Fair project idea for Jackson, so we'll have to think of something else. All suggestions are welcome.

If you have the money, you should pick someplace in the States you've never been before and take a drive there in your new car. Drive to Missouri and see the Passion Play in the Ozarks. Or Houston to the Space Center. Or Padre Island for the beach. Or Albuquerque, just because it's a cool city. Or San Antonio, which is all decked out for Christmas on the Riverwalk. (Stay at The Menger -- it's a very interesting historic hotel.)

Whatever you do, have a wonderful holiday and vacation!

Hugs,

Nina

• JH
    JH

Organize a Christmas apostofest

• jeanniebeanz
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Plano ISD oh-so-regretfully said "no" to your terrific Science Fair project idea for Jackson

Damn morons!

I wonder if they even know what a Foucault pendulum is and the profound meaning of the experiment. I bet they believe the earth is 6000 years old too.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Have you prayerfully considered™ the auxiliary pioneer™ service™?

W

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I might have to drive down to San Antonio and Austin. It's been years since I've been down there. I'd love to see the capital again. I might also go down to Big Bend Nations Park.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I might be able to put in some time anti-witnessing by knocking on the hotel doors asking if they've seen any JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit