A dream I had last night

by TopHat 6 Replies latest jw friends

• TopHat
    TopHat

I had a dream last night or should I say early this morning....I can remember every detail which is unsual. I think it was about the end times or Armagedden....I was living in a little apartment in Washingdon DC with a man in his 40s and boy about 12 years old...I didn't know either one of them but we all shared the same apartment. From the Potomac river came a rotten smell. The man being a Sicentist went down to take a sample of the red goo that was starting to grow rather rapidly towards the Whitehouse and surrounding areas. He said it was hightly infectious. As he said that people who had stepped into it were covered with sores. The three of us thought..Lets get out town as the goo was wide spread by now. No time to go back home so we ran out of DC towards another city and saw a woman or a man on what looked a cheery picker and he/she was pushing buttons on a machine. Everytime he/she pushed a button, a building blew-up like a small nuclear bomb. We didn't want to go there at all, and do you blame us? So we ran towards a clearing in the hills with a river running threw it and then I woke up. I kid you not. I don't think I have ever had a dream so clear as this one.

I know I know...Armagadden...end of this world...hills and a river running threw.....Paradise and river of life? But why Washington DC?...I have never been there.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi tophat,

Interesting dream.

Washington DC is the seat of the US government. Armageddon is God's war against man's governments. The red goo reminds me of blood in the Nile river (a plague). Your subconscious was efficient and combines two plagues (sores) into one.

Maybe you shouldn't eat so late at night.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Why Washington, DC? or Why not?

• TopHat
    TopHat

serendipity, The red goo?....of course...blood of the the Nile...didn't think of it that way...

No didn't eat late but I did take two calcium tablets before going to bed at 11:00pm

• serendipity
    serendipity

tophat, when I take calcium at night, it keeps me awake. Who needs caffeine?

• TopHat
    TopHat

Come to think of it ..I did lay awake for a long time before nodding off...then I got up to pee and drink water about 2:00am...this dream happened around 6:00 in the morning and I over slept as I get up with my dogs at 5:30am...but they over slept to.

Well anyway I am going to bed early tonight...so Nite Nite everyone

• lucifer
    lucifer

I had a weird dream last night that I remembered every detail to as well, I was driving with my dad and he didn't turn quick enough and we went off the road that was a steep hill, I grabbed his hand and said I love you and waited to die, I was so scared when I woke up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit