Scarce at the kingdom hall

by justice for all 33 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2
    Awww---that's a shame. WHY can't I stop grinning?

Me too, Annie!

• Agnes
    Agnes

They're probably busy getting ready for their pseudo Christmas celebration. Agnes

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    ...slowly imploding...

I'm melting... melting... melting... Oh what a world! What a world! Who would have ever thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/mp3clips/newmoviespeeches/moviespeechthewizardofozwitchmelt.mp3

• JH
    JH

Must be the Christmas spirit doing this

• FairMind
    FairMind

Auntie, I wonder if many of the Hispanic JWs were not already JWs before emigrating to the US, Canada and other countries?

I’m not sure if meeting attendance is down at my hall since I’m missing too many meetings to tell.

• Ticker
    Ticker

Thursday meeting attendance was always the worst. Two hours of boring revamped pitch sales on how to be a better publisher and how to do more for the Watchtower. I can just imagine as time go's on people are going to get sick of being told their just not doing enough and will stop going. Meeting attendance is diminishing among the younger people.

Ticker

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

The circuit assembly today in London, Ontario only had an attendance of around 500 in the morning and then about 600 in the afternoon. It used to be higher 780 to 800+.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Our hall too. "As you can look around, many around are missing. A call would be nice." o k. How about shorter meetings and 1 a week?

• Honesty
    Honesty

All those missing meetings must really be feeling 'da love'.

• Ticker
    Ticker

Well maybe more would attend if they quit guilting everyone into peddling thier propaganda and telling all that they are just not doing enough. Really who wants to drive with the price of fuel as it is, to go to a building that uses your hard earned donations keep the utilities paid up, only to be told for one to two hours 3 times a week how you are not doing enough. Or to be told everyone is becoming lazy and should be preaching and placing literature. Or better yet to be publicly humiliated in a kangaroo court and later an announcement made to all your associates damning your fellowship because you did something they didn't agree with.

I can think of alot better ways to spend my money if im going to only suffer difficulty, punishment and hardship. I would think this is maybe how many others are beginning to feel also.

Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit