Hello! We're the Apostates

by bboyneko 29 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Hello! We're the Apostates!

We're a special group of colorful, round snuggly little Apostates whos job it is to help you understand your own feelings and share them with others.

As you can see, we have special pictures on our tummies, and those pictures tell you the special job each of us loves to do.

I'm TenderheartSimon, and it's my job to help people reach out to each other. i say that love is a warm, fuzzy, feelings, so go ahead and share it.

I'm CheerMrMoe, and if you're sad or not feeling well, I'll slide down a rainbow and make you feel better.

Smile! I'm FunshineBboyNeko, so there's a great big happy sun on my tummy to remind you to laugh and look at the lighter side of things.

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/windystormer/myhomepage/wendy1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US
    You're in luck 'cause it's me, GoodluckMommy. I have a four-leaf clover on my tummy.

I'm Wishladonna, and if you wish on my star, maybe your secial dream will come true.

If you're ever feeling lonely, call on my, frienddave. See, i've got a daisy for you and a daisy for me.

Grrrrrrr! I'm Grumpyfredhall. There's a cloud on my tummy to show
    that i take the grouchies away, so you can be happy again.

It's my job to bring you sweet dreams. I'm bedtimejw72, and right now I'm a bit sleepy. Are you sleepy too?

I'm love-a-lotslayerlayer. I have two hearts on my tummy. One is for you; the other is for someone you love.

Now that you know all of us, we hope that you have a special place for us in your heart, just like we do for you.

With love and huggies from all of us,

The Apostates

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Man you 'postates suck bigtime! 'specially that Fred Hall, the biggest 'postate here! He stands up for people who protect paedophiles!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

MAN!

First i wasn't good 'nuff for the JW cliques, now the Apostate Cliques exclude me too! Who do I have to fuck to join?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

That is super cute. I totally agree:

Simon does have a good heart and has taken on a big undertaking with this site, and I thank him for it.

You sure do make me smile!

Mommy sure is happy-go-lucky!

Ladonna sure does remind me of a fairy godmother.

Dave is everybody's friend, that sweetie.

Fred Hall really is an as*, oops, grump.

JW72 is sleepy? Is there a hidden meaning...

And last but not least, SlayerLayer is defaintly a good lovey care bear, isn't he?

(You think I'm cheery? You haven't seen me in the morning !)

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

nathan,

Who do I have to fuck to join?

i was wondering the same thing

hehe

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• mommy
    mommy

BBoy
    I remember those Care bears that wore their personalities on their belly. How cute, thanks.
    wendy

Mony, and NathanLOL

In a controversy the instant we feel anger, we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

OK, maybe peaceloveharmony and I can start ouw OWN clique.

Mony, whatcha doin' thursday night? ;)

• MrMoe 2
    MrMoe 2

Awww- poor Nathan! Don't worry hun we are all friends here!

Hugs!

• Englishman
    Englishman

I agree, these "What nice people" lists are great.

When I am included.

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• MrMoe 2
    MrMoe 2

Ohh, Englishman, it's OK.

Here we go: Here goes a great big giant huggie wuggie for all my buddy wuddies - Luv u all! Kisses and Hugs! XOXOXOXOX

(all but Fred Hall that is, he's too garsh darn grumpy wumpy) [>:(]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit