Will Someone PLEASE answer this?

by Sunspot 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

What does the postage cost for a card from the US to the UK? And from the US to Canada?

TIA,

hugs,

Annie

• forsharry
    forsharry

a card for Canada from the US - you can get away with using 2 first class stamps.

From the US to UK - I'd say probably the same but I'm searching for you now. - 80 cents for airmail on a regular envelope.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I can only tell you what they cost in pennies from the UK - sorry Annie. Google the US post office or whatever mail you have out there asnd they shoudl be able to tell you. I think you may have passed the last posting dates though for international mail....

• Emma
    Emma

Postage calculator:

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

• Honesty
    Honesty

1st ounce less than 1/4" thick in a # 10 envelope is 60 cents to Canada or Mexico. 37 cents to any US territory. 80 cents to the rest of the world.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks ladies!

I think you may have passed the last posting dates though for international mail....

BAH! I hadn't thought of that!

I entered the info on the site....and it won't process because it says I need to put in a five-digit zip code.......the ones I have are not!

Obviously, this isn't going well.....

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks (guy!)

That'll do it! I guess like the old saying goes.....better late than never. We may not even have a delivery today ( talk about late) because we had 2" of freezing rain during the night, and got another 10" of snow after that. THIS is what we woke up to this morning!

Thanks everyone!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit