JW's will never be spiritually devastated

by yaddayadda 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

I recall reading over the years comments from time to time in the publications in relation to the above, that Jehovah will never allow his organisation to be destroyed.

Can anyone recall any specific quotes?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Not off the top of my head, but I can tell you the reason it is true:

Jehovah always reveals new light (new lies and misrepresentations) just in time to keep the old light (former lies and misrepresentations) from biting them in the aaaasss-pirin.

AuldSoul

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Yup,they will all grow old & die (like everybody else)

Notice:all Jehovah's Witnesses who have died are all still dead

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

*** w02 12/15 p. 15 "He Will Draw Close to You" ***

10 How, though, does Jehovah guard his people? His promise of protection does not guarantee us a problem-free life in this system; nor does it mean that he is obligated to work miracles in our behalf. Nevertheless, Jehovah does provide physical protection for his people as a group. After all, he would never allow the Devil to efface true worshipers from the earth! (2 Peter 2:9) Above all, Jehovah protects us spiritually. He equips us with what we need to endure trials and to safeguard our relationship with him. In the long run, spiritual protection is the most important kind of protection. Why? As long as we have our relationship with Jehovah, nothing—not even death—can do us lasting harm.—Matthew 10:28.
  • VM44
    VM44

The "Million's Now Living WIll Never Die" campaign took place from around 1918 to 1925.

The Proclaimer's book has a photo of a Bible Student's booth with the words "Millions Now Living Will Never Die. We Mean This Literally, Investigate!" displayed for all to see.

The people who fell for believed that message are mostly dead now. The slogan, it turned out, was NOT literally true! Today, The Watchtower could care less that the people then believed a lie and became d isillusioned with time.

The only thing that matters is to keep things going NOW.

When the time comes the current generation will also become spirtually disillusioned, but by then, they will have been replaced by a newer, younger group of believers.

And so the cycle will continue, hence, in this way, the JWs will never be devastated.

--VM44

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    When the time comes the current generation will also become spirtually disillusioned, but by then, they will have been replaced by a newer, younger group of believers

Myspace blog forum CLICK HERE http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=730238&adTopicID=35&categoryID=76&IsSticky=0&Mytoken=2BC30AA0-1F60-4F48-BD7C330F350A9C61736760984

Click the profiles of the numerous new generation of hip JW's they flaunt behavior that would of gotten me DFed at their age and their all in college too.The Watchtower is truly satanic and predatory all they care about is more money via mostly real estate investments.MILLIONS of my generation lived like depression era spartans and gave everything to the bloodsucking cult.-Danny Haszard

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

We must remember that all religious groups feel they are on Gods side and thus will remain forever. How untrue this will be with the return of Christ when he Judges based on what INDIVIDUALS have done and not groups.

• Carmel
    Carmel

hmmm. how does a "group" feel or perform? Groups don't. Aggregates of individuals do, yet individuals are individually judged not aggregates thereof.

seems I don't appreciate the distinction..

carmel

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    We must remember that all religious groups feel they are on Gods side and thus will remain forever. How untrue this will be with the return of Christ when he Judges based on what INDIVIDUALS have done and not groups.

• myelaine
    myelaine

And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.

But now indeed there are many members, yet one body.

Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually. ( 1 Cor 12:20,26-27)

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit