Where is Damselfly?

by Legolas 30 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Yes her posts were excellent and last summer she was posting loads. Perhaps she is too busy working.

• startingover
    startingover

Damselfly's absence reminds me what a different relationship we have on this board. Some of us become good friends but if one of us suddenly died we would have no way to know it. Alot of us don't even know each others real names much less out address or phone number.

• luna2
    luna2

Very true, startingover. Message board/internet relationships are very different. Satisfying in many ways, but often quite annonymous.

Hope all is well with you, Dams!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I know that she was out there as of Dec. 12th because that's when she mailed her Secret Santa gift to me.

Damselfly, if you're watching, THANK YOU!

• reexaminer
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Hopefully she will turn up soon. She is missed. (oops)

AuldSoul

• damselfly
    damselfly

HI all!! I'm still alive. Thanks for everyone's concern.

My comp is officially dead I believe and I missed this board soooooooooo much!!!! Plus with exams and all I was a very stressed Dams. Thankfully they are over with. Since I am a big dork here are my marks.

Physics 92% Math 90% Biology 95% Chemistry 88% and Comm. 89%

I know that she was out there as of Dec. 12th because that's when she mailed her Secret Santa gift to me.

Damselfly, if you're watching, THANK YOU!

So glad you got it!!! I was worried it didnt arrive!! Do you love it!!!??? I flipped thru it in the store and thought it was beautiful, then picked you up a fresh one so you could be the first to crack the spine.

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Physics 92% Math 90% Biology 95% Chemistry 88% and Comm. 89%

• JH
    JH
    BTTT

Does that mean Bar Tender Two Tequilas

• damselfly
    damselfly

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yes please JH! I could use a couple!

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit