Liason commitee and document

by Champion 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Champion
    Champion

What if any effect could this have on the brothers who go into the hospitals and use the blood brochure for information for the witnesses to abstain from blood?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I think it will have a huge impact if we can find a way to make sure emergency and surgical staff have copies of it.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

This would be a good question to ask the lawyer who wrote the article.
    See my post

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/103698/1.ashx

• Laney
    Laney

My father in law is in hospital liaison. He watched an old man die about 5 weeks ago because of blood refusal. I'm thinking of sending him the article so he can shit himself when he realises that the WT may end up shovelling the blame onto him.

• skyman
    skyman

One good thing has happened since I left the BORG I got my brother to stop being one of the brothers on the local Liason Committee. He has realized that the BORG is not correct on blood.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    My father in law is in hospital liaison. He watched an old man die about 5 weeks ago because of blood refusal. I'm thinking of sending him the article so he can shit himself when he realises that the WT may end up shovelling the blame onto him.

If the elders were made aware their actions on the blood issue could subject them to litigation this might be the beginning of the end of the HLC's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit