Keep Your Mind Off The "Big News"

by jeanniebeanz 20 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Barbara just posted that we won't know what the big news is today or tomorrow so we can go back to our normal lives until at least Wednesday.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*washes socks*

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"... I need to make my kitty swallow a pill."

Wrap it tightly in a little piece of pepporoni - the kitty will never be the wiser.

• Maryjane
    Maryjane

Wish I could but now that Barbara has planted the seeds of anticipation....I can't wait!

In the meantime I'll

write in my blog

wash my hair

smoke an L

write some more

go to sleep

get up & check the board again!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*tries to figure out what to cook for dinner*

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey, another thread about the BIG NEWS!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Yeah, I'd best be moseyin' along.........after all, there's that operation in progress that I left to the "Res"...........and, of course, it's been days since I've even looked at that formula on the 'board..........can't understand how Einstein found enough time in a day..............oh, and let's NOT forget the Nook You Ler bomb that I was in the middle of dismantling in the basement............

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hey, everyone!! I just had another Nosferatu sighting! Wow... those things are really, really rare!! they seem to pop into 'big news' threads and their call is something like, "Squawk! Look! It's another thread about the 'big news', Squawk!"

Rare, I tell ya!!

J

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

You guys are really investing a lot of emotion and energy into a probable crap shoot here! What do you expect? I mean really? It isn't gonna be the end of the watchtower, I can guarantee that! So why get so worked up? Why not do something MEANINGFUL with solid long term results like collecting beanie babies or $8000 tickle me Elmo dolls?

Oh well I guess it's the season for mass insanity!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*Gives up on making dinner and draws a warm bath*

"I will think about something else... I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else...I will think about something else..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit