Who else hasn't gotten anything done today?

by undercover 17 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    ::awaits the BIG NEWS that Barbara just saved a ton of money by switching to Geico.::

OMG!! Hilarious!

If this is just a joke.....

• blindersoff
    blindersoff
    It's like a magnetic force field is drawing me to the computer every 5 minutes!

I can't get away for 5 minutes

B

• undercover
    undercover

VM...I thought you were kidding, but I checked your post history...and maybe you're not....I'm not sure

Look for the 28 page thread about "BIG NEWS"...

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I'm afraid I'll miss something if I make a bathroom break. I ordered lunch in rather than went out and I'm afraid I'll miss something during my 25 minute commute home from work. Lucky for me, I work in an office with internet access all day long.

I guess you could say I didn't get anything done today.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Lucky for me, I work in an office with internet access all day long.

Nice to work in an office with internet access all day long. Can you imagine the poor pioneers™ who are out cleaning windows all day? They won't know anything until they're hit over the head with it.

W

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i've felt like i was walking in a daze all day long...i need a drink

luv, jojo

• jeanniebeanz
  • Saoirse
    Saoirse
    ::awaits the BIG NEWS that Barbara just saved a ton of money by switching to Geico.::

I nearly spilled my wine when I read that.

I had a busy day planned but with all this excitement, I have done nothing but sit in front of the computer and chat on the phone all day. I'm so anxious I had to crack open a bottle of wine a little bit ago. I'm beginning to resemble my avatar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit