Poll: The Big News

by Jourles 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

Will JR "Spinmaster" Brown come out and address this news or issue "No Comment?"

My guess --- No Comment.

• minimus
    minimus

Address it with a spin.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

He will probably say "no comment". JWs will probably hear meeting parts that tell them how the media is under the control of Satan, so many will avoid watching the news or reading the paper. Those who listen to the news will probably change the channel as soon as they hear the words "watchtower" or "Jehovah". There will be more emphasis on shunning former members, or others who are critical of "Jehovah's Spirit Directed Organization". Any who mention the subject will probably find themselves facing a JC in record time.

W

• wiegel
    wiegel

They will always have a comment. To many witnesses the comment will be from God's lips to their ears. To the "smart" ones in and out, it will be another example of "euphemistic doubletalk" that doesn't work on thinking people.

I am trying to keep up with all the hubbub but I still haven't seen a date for the "event". Is there one?

• forsharry
    forsharry

I bet Barbara just saved a bunch of money on her car insurance by switching to Geico, if you ask me. ;)

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

forsharry now that is a great comeback!!! lol!

• jgnat
    jgnat

They needed to make this change to qualify for a library card at the Red Cross.

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

You mean JR Brown Noser ??? The spin doctor..

• bebu
    bebu
    They needed to make this change to qualify for a library card at the Red Cross.

jgnat!

'Thanks' for helping me decorate my clean computer screen with holiday blend mocha.

ROFL!

bebu

wish I'd thought of that class

• blindersoff
    blindersoff
    I bet Barbara just saved a bunch of money on her car insurance by switching to Geico

Good one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit