For lynnmelo....

by avishai 10 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
  • Ianone
    Ianone

Benjmain Freedman, who was Jewish, was a modern preacher who taught that Jesus was not a Jew but a Judean. As I recall you made a comment on another thread, that people who spoke of Jesus not being a Jew are skinheads who killed your ex. So Benjamin Freedman, being a Jew, is a skinhead. Brilliant hairy back man...brilliant!

Benjamin Freedman Speaks on Zionism - http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

• avishai
    avishai

Ianone, your not going to bait me. You're a hijacking bigot. This is the last time I will respond to you. Plus, you are continuing a debate from a thread that was removed. Go AWAY!!

• Ianone
    Ianone

Yeah its the last time, cause you don't want to go back on the moronic comment you made. Benjamin Freedman would be laughing his ass off at you. You won't comment because you know how rediculous that post sounded. A "Jewish" skinhead type who says that Jesus was a Judean and not a Jew....ROFL!

• Scully
    Scully

Ianone,

You're posting off-topic comments (hijacking the thread). Knock it off and stop harassing avishai.

• avishai
    avishai

bttt

• lynnmelo
    lynnmelo

Hi, Avishai. I read some of the post, but I couldn't follow some of it. I suppose that was because of the editing.

If these allegations are true, then I think anyone would agree that such handling of the matter is not only criminal but evil. Is there anywhere I can find out the Watchtower's official stance on reporting child abuse (at this point, I'm hesitant to ask my bible study conductor because she'll undoubtedly realize I've been on the "apostate" sites)?

• under74
    under74

Quotes from The Watchtower, November 1, 1995 Issue, which is available Online at

• under74
    under74

Quotes from The Watchtower, November 1, 1995 Issue, which is available Online at

• under74
    under74

hmmm I can't get it to post...anyway click on the silentlambs link avisai gave then go to "education" They have direct watchtower and awake quotes with links that'll answer your question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit