ITHINKISEE Update: Pizza with Santa Claus

by ithinkisee 16 Replies latest members private

• Carmel
    Carmel

awh yes! Salvation is becoming part of the commercial scene!

lordy lordy

caveman

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Whooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............that is nice to hear! Your kids will remember this for the rest of their lives.

Hey folks..........HappyDad had the privelege of meeting ITIS, Freedomlover and the kids last week. All I can say is, this is one wonderful family. The kids are beautiful and they and mom and dad have more personality than an entire KH full of dubs. I'm sure there are others, but this family story of getting out of the borg together is one of the most heartwarming I've ever read on JWD.

Congratulations ITIS, you guy are going to be fine..........and happy too!

HappyDad

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

RR - A Witness sister at a gift wrapping table? Isn't that like sitting at the table of demons?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I think that's great! They will get used to everything Christmas before you know it.

Perhaps it will also plant the seed of never wanting to give it up for any religions.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I now have pictures of this event.

PM me if you would like the URL.

Thanks,

-ithinkisee

• daystar
    daystar

ITIS

That was a great way to go about it!

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

ITIS I think you handled that wonderfully!! I've followed your posts and admire your strength.

I went to pick up my son from his father at the local KH last nite (he's a JW I'm not) and as soon as he got in the car he started peppering me with questions about why is Santa in the NP making toys, etc. and how will he know what to bring him. He then piped up with "mommy, lets go to the mall so I can sit on his lap & tell him" I was elated! It alleviated my fears for just a moment that his father is trying to turn him away from me and my beliefs. Not only that but when I told him we could make cookies & put them out for "Santa" he told me exactly WHERE we should put them. "Not by the fireplace mom, let's put them by the music making thing" (stereo).

I guess I don't give him near as much credit as I should!

Your kids are lucky to have you as a father!

SK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit