Panthers Ate Cooked Bird (Falcons) For Lunch!!!

by SWALKER 14 Replies latest social physical

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

MMMMMM good!!!! They are still division leaders by 1 game....

Swalker

• Purza
    Purza

My husband was surprised when he learned Carolina's record. I said "why are you surprised, they were in the SB two years ago?"

I think the Panthers are a good team and are getting better. Atlanta is a tough team to beat too!

Purza

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Thanks P. Here's a pic of front of stadium in Charlotte NC now called Bank of America Stadium:

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Here is a pic of Charlotte NC---Home of Carolina Panthers!

Charlotte NC Pictures
  • ColdRedRain
  • SWALKER
    SWALKER

CRR--They got the right man to do that commercial!!!

IMO Michael Vick is one of the greatest quarterbacks in the NFL...he said recently that he wouldn't mind getting T.O. Can you picture that match-up? I hope the Panthers make it to the SB this year, because they may not have another chance for a while!!! Too bad we're in the same division...someone has to bow out of the play-offs. Personally, I'd rather see Atlanta and the Panthers...hope we beat Tampa on Sunday!!! Also, I'm glad to see the Seahawks come alive for once...it's nice to mix it up a bit. Wonder who, if anyone, can beat the Colts?

Swalker

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

And a few Colts trampled some Titans too!!!

Will the Colts go 16-0? Then on the win it all?

I think so.

Jeff

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

What's funny is...

Most NC natives don't care much for the Panthers. Nor the Bobcats. (anyone see a feline pattern here?)

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

RR---do you mean Native American Indians? Cause the rest of us Carolina natives are watching the game!!!! Where you from white boy???

Swalker

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

No, I meant North Carolinians. No one gets excited over those games...

I'm in Raleigh..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit