UK MPs - What a disgrace !!

by Simon 11 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

They have just awarded themselves a 15% pay rise ... for nonsense like THIS !

I hope someone breaks into his house and beats the living shit out of him. Maybe he'll think better of wasting parlimentary time over what is an important issue to people living the real world.

What a toss bag.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4492688.stm

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Politicians

Lawyers

and used car salesmen -- Simon, all scumbags as far as I am concerned

• ballistic
    ballistic

What they're not letting into the public domain is the real reason behind the objections - that police and MI5 will be at the same mercy as everyone else on private property. Anyway, on the balance, I think the bill should have been passed.

• luna2
    luna2

They filibuster here too...I've never completely understood the whys and wherefores of the practice. Maybe there are good reasons for it, but it always seemed kind of childish and a huge waste of time to me.

He looks quite proud of himself, doesn't he?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I completely agree...what a fecking cu*t

• blondie
    blondie
    Lawyers

Not all of them, kimberlee and her husband for two and Jeff Anderson for three.

Blondie

• bull01lay
    bull01lay
    I completely agree...what a fecking cu*t

I second that sound reasoning !!!

An englishmans home is no longer his castle, it's a f*cking lottery for any twat that decides to rob it.

We were burgled 8 weeks ago, and the c*nts even took my wife's wedding ring. And if you confront them ???? Step to one side and show them where the safe is, or you'll get arrested for breach of the peace, or ABH. We live in a f*cked up society.

Bull!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

I suppose you could just bury them in the garden and never inform the police.

I mean, what's their family going to say. "Oh he was supposed to be robbing this really nice house this afternoon and hasn't returned."

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I hope someone breaks into his house and beats the living shit out of him. Maybe he'll think better of wasting parlimentary time over what is an important issue to people living the real world.

What a toss bag

When you next post Simon dont beat around the bush, just tell us how you really feel!

Not all of them, kimberlee and her husband for two and Jeff Anderson for three

And I am not all that bad....unless its Monday...!

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Sickening. Dont forget to mention Blair's job offer from the Carlisle group for when he leaves office.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit