Moving again

by Chia 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Chia
    Chia

I posted a while back about some stuff going on with my boyfriend. The update is, it's in his best interests to move back to NY.

I can't afford the apartment on my own, so I will be...I have no idea what I'm doing. The easiest thing is to move back in with my dad, but he is living in a room in a house which is not in the nicest area of my hometown.

I could possibly move in with my aunt who lives in CT, I'm sure if I asked her she would let me stay until I got myself together, but she is very close with my mom, and my mom will be glad to hear that I'm suffering because I've left Jehovah (yuck!).

At first I was really depressed, and I thought some terrible thoughts, but now I'm just enjoying the time left with my boyfriend (we aren't breaking up). I'm confused about where to go and what to do, but something will work out, I'm sure. It has to. I think.

Just wanted everyone to know where I was at in life!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Cheer up babe...things will work out.

If not I have a room waiting for you in WI!

Brooke

• mouthy
    mouthy

Do you not have the YWCA in your area???

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOPS that got away from me. Women can get rooms there !!!

• Chia
    Chia

Hmm mouthy...not sure. I'll have to check on that option. Thanks!

• Chia
    Chia

By the way, I definitely (at least in part) hold MLM directly responsible for this. I'm not angry, but anyone who tries to get me involved in MLM will get a nasty response!

• luna2
    luna2

I'm sorry things turned out this way, Chia. I hope you can find a new place to live soon. What a bummer.

I was afraid things would unravel in MLM-land. (((Chia)))

• rebel8
    rebel8

So sorry things have been so "bumpy" for ya. Hope it all works out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit