I'm sorry...................

by defd 56 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

Sorry yall, duty called. Still here?

D.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Well, I'm here now. I woke up an hour ago in pain because of a stupid kidney stone, so I'm here to see if the board can take my mind off it a bit. It ain't working. I thought this place was livlier at night.

W

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

defd- ok, understood. It does get slow at night.

finallyfree- I am sorry you are in pain. It is slow tonight. That is OK by my standards tonight because I am working, but it does get livelier at night at times. Dont give up!

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

FF....take two Vicodin and call me in the morning.

• JH
    JH

I got up early defd just to post on your late night thread

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Me too, JH!

[waves to a bleary eyed DefD] Morning, Lunkerhead! How'd the work "day" go?

AuldSoul

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I had to admit that I was hurt. Especially, when you said that the people "who usually respond to your post didn't". It was like you were telling me to not bother to respond to your post because I'm not in your league (some more shunning). I was like what have I ever said wrong to you? Then I thought do as he wishes, don't respond to his posts. It took me awhile to even respond to this one. I felt that I might get dissed again. I guess it bothers me more to get shunned by ex-dubs then the dubs.(I know you're still a dub, so I don't know what to say to you, yet.)

Oh well, live and learn. You're a popular guy on this board. I doubt that a few newbies getting put off by your comments would of been noticed by you.

Anyway, I'm glad that you clarified your statement. The original statement did blow my hair back!

Whoo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit