Announced on Monday..the "Governing Body" approved the

by What-A-Coincidence 18 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

selling 89 Hicks & 67 Livingston.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I suspect that if they check again, they'll find they have far more than 89 hicks to get rid of.

• sf
    sf
  • blondie
    blondie

Thanks for telling us. No surprise to us. After selling the Furman building, we discussed that it would only be a matter of time before they started selling off their smaller properties in anticipation of building the 4 tower residence building with underground parking they have yet to get approved.

Or it could be that the WTS is cash poor and property rich and that the flow of cash into the coffers has slowed to a point that they have to start selling. Between the end of the standard prices for the magazines/books to an ambiguous donation and the rank and file voting with their pocketbooks, the WTS must be finding it difficult to make their day to day expenses.

Blondie

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

SF...

Are ALL those properties for sale?!

• sf
    sf

bite,

Pardon me, I do not know. Perhaps Randy might chime in here on this one. Or anyone else who may know the answer.

sKally

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

So the combined assessed value for the properties equal what has been donated to the society in less than one day.

Provided they are still in the 700-800 mil per year.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi Bite,

No, they are not all for sale, it is just a listing made by a good friend.

Randy

http://www.randytv.com

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"anticipation of building the 4 tower residence building with underground parking they have yet to get approved. "

It was already aproved, 15-1, I believe.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    I suspect that if they check again, they'll find they have far more than 89 hicks to get rid of.

LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit