Oh, the ironing!

by LuckyNun 4 Replies latest social humour

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

In my beautiful city, there arose an XTREME Christian clothing store. It lasted all of A MONTH (or TWO?) before packing it in and moving away in the middle of the night.

Guess who bought the storefront?

That's right...my friend Stacy (Big Daddy Cadillac). The tattoo artist. Of course, it IS Lawrence, so within a week, he had to put up a sign.

ATTN: HIPPIES! THIS IS NOT A HEAD SHOP!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I must just be getting old, but I don't understand ya, young'en! But, you tell the story with such gusto I am drawn in... Um... What's a "head shop" and am I going to regret asking?

Jeannie

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

head shop=place to obtain "tobacco smoking accessories" a.k.a. bongs, rolling papers

*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LOL@Lucky! I've been to Lawrence. (Lived in Wichita for 8 years, went to WSU.) LMAO!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Duh... hahaha... (ahem).... yes, well alrighty then! lol

They grow a lot of weed there, do they? Sounds like where I grew up... Mendocino County, Ca. In fact there was this sod company that had their delivery trucks painted with, "We grow the only legal grass in Mendocino County." The city tried to get them to take the slogan off, but they lost. Freedom of speach and all that... lol

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit