For those of you who know........................

by defd 32 Replies latest jw friends

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

I hope everyone is ok defd, I know how men feel driving vans, from what i've heard it makes them feel, unkool, married with children, older, as for me, I love my minivan, but once the kids are grown i'm getting a kool car.

IC

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'm sorry to hear about your van, defd. Truth is, though.... you can serve the WTBTS uhhh Oh yeah, Jehovah better with a van. More room to include other brothers and sisters in your car group. BTW, do you know a sister whose maiden names is/was Tilley in Nashville? (No I'm not a WT spy. You said you live near Nashville a couple of weeks ago).

• Legolas
    Legolas

Well at least your still up high not like in a car when I feel like I am sitting on the road!

I had a Mini Van for three years (I loved it) and my husband has a truck, then I sold it and got a Toyota Camry (because our daughter was geting her licence)...Well I only put up with that for a year and traded it in and got the Jeep that I now own, so again like I said at least your up high!

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    anyway I much rather have my truck or my motorcycle

D, do you ride? If so, wht kinda bike do you have? Personally I ride a 2001 Yamaha Vstar 1100 custom. Just curious, like to talk with other biker trash on occasion

Big Bad Biker Willy

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Could be worse, could have been a mini-van. =D

I have one!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hate it, and so do my kids who are stuck driving it) Next one will be a truck, sorry derrick!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I hate vans/minivans and am definately a SUV/truck person. I feel for ya!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Trucks and motorcycles are the only way to go!

You have my condolences for being a van owner. I'll remember you in my prayers.

W

• defd
    defd

BTW, do you know a sister whose maiden names is/was Tilley in Nashville? (No I'm not a WT spy. You said you live near Nashville a couple of weeks ago).

No the name doesnt sound familiar. I am not worried about anyone besides Jehovah jesus and my wife and kids when it comes to my service to jehovah.

D.

• daystar
    daystar

Dude, Derrick! I think I saw you the other day!

alt

• Jez
    Jez

LOL Daystar!

I have a 2004 Dodge Minivan...I HATE it and am trading it in on a brand new Mazda 3 or a Kia next year. Stupid family van, kids are too old now, they don't come with us as often as they use to, so it is 2 young lookin hotties, driving around in a stupid van.

Stupid ugly vans. Jez

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit