Dear Fellow Witnesses

by Carlo 42 Replies latest jw friends

• beroea
    beroea

To jurs and others

Danish humour is great. Totally black containing a lot of light.

Beroea

• Francois
    Francois

Do any of you remember when the society made so much out of the Index published by the Catholic Church? The Index was essentially a list of books forbidden by the church as being "dangerous to their faith." The Borg shouted to the rooftops how cowardly the Cathoic Church was and implied that they, who had the backing of Jehovah, would never even think of such a thing.

The articles dealing with the Catholic Church and their Index appeared in the late fifties and early sixties.

Hoisted on their own petard, I think it's called.

Francois

• Kent
    Kent
    Hi Carlo, ol' trickster :)

What a nice set of timely advice! I bet we have to discuss this over a beer the next time:))

BTW: Welcome to the board!

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Carlo,

You had me until..........

"The fact that everything in "Crisis of Conscience" is true is NOT the issue!"

What GREAT satire!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the true chuckle about The Truth!

I've been sitting here reading it outloud to my husband laughing (and he was thinking that I thought you were an active jw). I finally said "he's just kidding!!!!!"

As others have said - this is a keeper for sure. I'll go to your website for other pieces of true Truth.

Thanks again!

waiting

• fodeja
    fodeja

Hi Carlo,

love your site - especially the "secret" correspondence section :-) No wonder JW statistics in Carlsberg country look like NASDAQ charts these days:

f.

• JT
    JT

Carlos

thank you my dear bro

my wife and i will be returning to the Hall- my wife wants to get back on the Pioneer list and i want my Eldership back maybe i can even try out for the traveling work, we still don't have any kids

thanks you so much my dear bro- we are burning our Apostate material this AM

james

• jurs
    jurs

Carlos,

I feel like a dumb brunette !! Carlos, at the end of your joke could you let some of us slow ones know!

lol
    Jurs

• rollercoaster
    rollercoaster

Oh Boy!!! I thought you were serious at first, then I realized you were giving some very good information.
    Thanks so much!!!! ((((HUGS))))
    RC

• ladonna
    ladonna

Carlo,

I just Loveyour style

But keep it up and we just might find a way to get you reinstated

Ana

Threats of reinstatement are my favorite form of blackmail

• teejay
    teejay

[isn't this a repeat?]

Carlo,

The varied (and especially the negative) responses you got to this excellent piece points to what's wrong with discussion boards. There were too many clues for anyone to take you seriously.

Nice work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit