I NEED THIS ON VIDEO... VERY IMPORTANT

by stillconcerned 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
  • stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Got it, but i'm looking for the specific quote above, and i don't find it on this link...

Got the quote above?

kdn

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Anybody know when and where the statement at the top was made, re 2 witness rule application?

• belbab
    belbab

I don't know if this will help. When I click on the link it comes up page not available.

But if one contacts the Boston newspaper maybe they have it on file.

Boston Globe / Spotlight / Abuse in the Catholic Church / Scandal ...
    ... is seeing that secular authorities are informed about the accusation, says
    Philip Brumley, general counsel for Jehovah's Witnesses, in a Web site video. ...
    www.boston.com/globe/spotlight/ abuse/stories4/010103_jehovahs.htm - 34k

• sf
    sf
    Protect Your Children (Public Service Announcement)
    The public service announcement Protect Your Children received outstanding recognition in September 2003 when it was nominated by the the National Television Academy for an Emmy Award in the category of Public and Community Service. This public service announcement is part of an ongoing effort by Jehovah's Witnesses to bring attention to Bible principles that can help families deal with some of the most complex social issues of our time.
    (No longer available)
    No Teach Your Children (Public Service Announcement)
    "If you don't influence your children, who will?" This probing question introduces the third public service announcement of the series Love Builds Happy Families. In this brief spot Jehovah's Witnesses provide viewers with a snapshot of tried and proven advice for parents to consider.
    ( longer available)
    Love Your Children (Public Service Announcement)
    Children need a sense of security to overcome their fears, especially in times of heightened anxiety. Jehovah's Witnesses hope that the message in this public service announcement will encourage parents to take the time to listen to their children and talk to them, letting them know they are loved.
    (No longer available)

Love Builds Happy Families (Public Service Announcement)
    The family unit today is under more stress than ever before. In one instant, feelings of security and safety can be seriously threatened. In such times we turn to our most basic support group for comfort and courage—the family. The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses hopes that your viewers will find personal comfort in this message.
    (No longer available)

________

Well isn't that interesting, none of these are available any longer.

Thank goodness!!

sKally

• sf
    sf

http://www.jw-media.org/vnr/2122827332/713173.htm

Transcript (in pdf format)

___

I hope someone saved it before WT whacked it.

sKally

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Anybody got the 2 witness quote from Brumley on video?

Thanks for lookin'!

kimberlee d.

• stillconcerned
  • stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

hello... bueller?

• Poztate
    Poztate

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest