Seperated at birth?

by SlayerLayer 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

Hey Billy!
    I sure did!! She's a Latin hottie!! lol...and YOu look like Bennings Twin Girl!! I haven seen that commercial yet!
    Thanks again Slayer hugs and luv to both of yas "D Cootchie cootchie

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

MrMoe and Claire Danes?

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

Slayer!!!!!!!!
    Stop it!!!!!!!!! If I laugh out loud at work one more time I'll be in big trouble. Actually I showed the GB/monkeyboy pictures to a coupld of people here and now the whole room is laughing!!!
    You are too much fun!

Jon

• MrMoe 2
    MrMoe 2

awwwwww - sweetie

You really should look into going to vocational school, you have lots of creative talent.

LOL @ George Bush, the missing link!

• Stiffy
    Stiffy

FOUND ONE!!!
    Naeblis

This dude from NSync

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

One day...one day soon.. I will have my revenge.

• Mulan
    Mulan

why can't I see these. I get little x's. I did see the one of Naeblis and the singer guy, but none of the others.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• Tina
    Tina

mornin (((mulan)))))))
    I asked the same .he told me earlier they were gone from the w/s.T

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

I can't see them.

closer

I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing
    than teach ten thousand stars how not to dance - e.e. cummings

• JanH
    JanH

This is an old thread.

The site http://www.webphotos.com , where the pics reside, has recently been totally revamped, and old direct image links do not work. If you did't see them when teh thread was new, you're out of luck unless Slayer & al decide to updated all image links (if that is even possible now).

Stiffy posted Naeb/Nsync pics after webphotos came up again, so that one works.

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit