Young Earth Evidence: You'd Be Surprised!

by Xtreme4Gzus 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

You're all wrong! I know for a fact that God destroys and recreates the universe anew every half-second.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Every 26,000 years or so the wheel rotates another cog...listen to the Maya, beware 2008...or is it 2010, anyway watch the sky, it's in the stars, it's commin...

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>> Through science, we have significant evidence to believe that the Earth is relatively close to the center of the universe.

Hee hee!

Just for fun, post the science on this one.

Dave

• I-CH-TH-U-S
  • FairMind
    FairMind
    How could there literally be "evening and morning" for the first three days?

This is because they are not meant to be literal but figurative. Evening for beginning and Morning for end. And this I believe is AuldSoul’s point!

• forsharry
    forsharry
    You're all wrong! I know for a fact that God destroys and recreates the universe anew every half-second.

Which only goes on to further cement Shroedinger's Quantum physics theory even further...that we are all both dead and alive at the same time and force poor little kitties to lurk in boxes with a radioactive element with a very limited half-life!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

On an unrelated note, I have discovered the actual underlying cause of cancer: gluons.

I believe we should try to find a way to eliminate gluons...

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Last weeks media broke the story about a 3 km deep ice core drilled in the Antartic. 650,000 years of constant seasons and still drilling.
  • AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Last weeks media broke the story about a 3 km deep ice core drilled in the Antartic. 650,000 years of constant seasons and still drilling.

Nice try, Heretic! But you don't realize God planted that so-called evidence last Thursday to test your faith. And you failed!!

Dave

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

That ice core has winked into and out of existence (at the quantum level) thousands of times since drilling began.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit