Forum shuns me!

by stillin 7 Replies latest forum tech-support

• stillin
    stillin

The forum has signed me off twice. Glad I got the sign in thing worked out! 

Also, my PM alert says there is mail for me but there isn't.

Simon, are you down under? You keep some strange hours. 

Also, somebody mentioned a "magic wand section." I don't see that.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly
    My PM alert permanently shows 1 unread too.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

My PMs said I had ten unread....  I opened them all up again and now it's fine and up to date.

Kate xx

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I thought I'd try that good idea, Kate. Now my inbox shows '-4' - yes, MINUS 4!

:D

• stillin
    stillin
    My PM alert said that I had 3 new PM's. After reading your replies to my post I decided to try to open some even though I had already seen them and sure enough, the counter subtracted them as I went down the list. I will send you one Ann, so you can see whether your negative count heads back to zero.
  • Apognophos
    Apognophos
    There is an official thread for reporting issues.  In it, I brought up the negative unread PM counts and Simon said he will run a script to fix the problem.  Don't bother trying to read/send PMs to fix it unless he says otherwise.
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Ah thanks stillin. It went to -3 and then I clicked on your message and it went back to -4. LOL

I'm not bothered really. It's one of those funny glitches that'll get fixed eventually (as Apo said).

• Roddy
    Roddy

I guess the forum disfellowshipped you. LOL

I'm slowly getting used to this new format. I guess somebody figured this is an improvement?

I'm one of those people who thinks that you should not fix what isn't broken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit