WEDDING PHOTOS

by Es 63 Replies latest jw friends

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Your son is TOO cute....!

Happy day (AND night.... )

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Es, you both glow, you and your new husband. He doesn't look just handsome, he looks genuinely sweet as well. And those dimples, honestly, you have such a naturally beautiful smile. Looks like your son inherited your gorgeous face. The picture with the white car? Well, that is one of the best wedding pictures I have seen. The white of your dress, the antique white car contrasted with the pink lillies and dresses...you have very good taste. Glad it all went so wonderfully well.

• Es
    Es

Thanks FHN would you believe that photo was just one the driver of the car took with my camera, it turned out great

es

• Es
    Es

here is our wedding cake

alt choc cherry gateau with white choc

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks FHN would you believe that photo was just one the driver of the car took with my camera, it turned out great

es

That's amazing. Wow. I've never seen a cake like that before. Are those supposed to be baskets made from cake? Looks delicious.

• Es
    Es

Yeah they are minituares of the top tier little boxes wrapped in white choc, choc cherry gateau

• Frog
    Frog

Hi Es babe, great to hear your special day went off so perfectly:) I don't know if it's just me but the photo's aren't coming up for me in this thread. Can you please e-mail them to me when you have some time, I'm just dieing to see them! Be sure to hava great honeymoon too:)) frog x

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh Es I am so delighted for you pet!

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. May the rest of it continue to be as happy & beautiful. May your radiant smile last forever.

Luv MissP

• vitty
    vitty

You really do look gorgeous !! And the groom what a hunk All the best for the future.

• defd
    defd

hey vitty

D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit