Sunbeam

I'm in Tyneside.

Love
    Sunbeam
    xxxx

• Latte
    Latte

Prisca,

Yeah, it count's.........only if you come visit again!

Latte

• termite 35
    termite 35

Englishman; of course! WSM is'nt it? what's that place like now? Hav'nt been there for a while, my hubbys' Aunt used to have a pub there.There's nearly enough of us to warrant a West Country fest.it could be kind of like the Bath and West show without the cows, or Glastonbury without the mud!

• termite 35
    termite 35

Latte; i've just E mailed you; but this is all new to me; nothing came up to say it had been sent sucessfully... tell me if you did'nt get it and i'll try again!

• Latte
    Latte

termite.........I got it! Thanks for replying

There's nearly enough of us to warrant a West Country fest.it could be kind of like the Bath and West show without the cows, or Glastonbury without the mud!

Not fair! LOL

Latte

• termite 35
    termite 35

Oh;you can come as an honoury country bumpkin;we'll teach you how to drink cider and suck straw etc; not as easy as it looks!

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK Termite,

See you at my barbie in July.

Englishman.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Hello to termite 35 - yes, I'm currently in Devon but moving up to Somerset in the summer, as soon as I can sort myself out with a house (easier said than done....) Won't be near the coast though, trying to get to Yeovil/Taunton/Wellington/Wells area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit