Chemical weapons found in Iraq !!

by Simon 8 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

... but of course, they are "ours" and used by "us". Ironic isn't it that such a fuss was made about Saddam possible having / using them and how terrible that would be. Seems ok for us to use chemical weapons though.

Such sickening hypocrisy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4442988.stm

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Oddly enough much of the stockpiled WMD that Saddam stashed and WILL someday be found will show to be US made as well since at one time he was considered a friendly.

Personally, and I know it will not be a popular opinion....the problem I have is nerve agents...used on his own people and at one time available for him to use on others. A little white phosphorus between friends and enemies to shed a little light on the fight or motivate hostiles to leave their positions of cover..not so much of a problem personally.

Just my opinion - not about to change it so I don't intent to get involved in a debate on the topic.

• Simon
    Simon
    A little white phosphorus between friends and enemies to shed a little light on the fight or motivate hostiles to leave their positions of cover..not so much of a problem personally.

Hey, I'm sure the thousands horribly killed or mutiliated by US chemicals will understand completely and sypathise with your position. Serves 'em right for being foreign and having the cheek to live in their own country. Those bastards deserve all they get.

• Trace
    Trace

Simon wrote: "Hey, I'm sure the thousands horribly killed or mutiliated by US chemicals will understand completely and sypathise with your position."

I didn't see that in the article? Could you prove that, please?

How is this connected to JWs?

• Simon
    Simon
    I didn't see that in the article? Could you prove that, please?

erm, did you not learn anything from Vietnam? Apparently not ...

How is this connected to JWs?

Because I feel strongly about it and I also used to be a JW. There's a connection for you.

How about that it proves that America is the "King of the North" according to WTS interpretation of the bible ...

• Trace
    Trace

Thank you for the "proof" and "connection." (Some habits are, evidently, hard to let go....as there was no proof offered or real connection given ...kinda' like at the KH.)

Now tell me something I can use (instead of the very tired drivel above) how does one insert a previous poster's comments in the box?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Sadly, JWism isn't the only place of double standards.... The world and it's governments and militaries are full of such standards.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Gunpowder is a chemical, too. Nobody seems to have a problem with that tho'...

Oh, yeah. I forgot...gunpowder doesn't kill people...bullets kill people.

Dead is dead, right ?

• katydid
    katydid

Trace, a word to the wise: you might want to be careful what you say to the board administrator. To put text in quote boxes copy and paste it from the original post or the list of posts underneath the posting box, highlight it like you're going to copy it again, and hit the little quote balloon located to the right of the smiley emoticon above and between italics and underline ( I U ). I'll demonstrate.

How about that it proves that America is the "King of the North" according to WTS interpretation of the bible ...

Well, that's not exactly a very good argument.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dp chap. 14 The Two Kings Change Identities ***

[Chart/Pictures

on page 246]

KINGS

IN DANIEL 11:20-26

The King of the North

Daniel 11:20 Augustus

Daniel 11:21-24 Tiberius

Daniel 11:25, 26 Aurelian. The foretold breakdown of the Roman Empire leads to the formation of The Germanic Empire

The King of the South

Daniel 11:25, 26 Queen Zenobia. Britain, followed by the Anglo-American Empire World Power

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(red mine, for clarity to indicate that the WTS teaches the current and last king of the SOUTH is Britain/America)

Or, put more simply.......

w93 11/1 p. 21 The Final Victory of Michael, the Great Prince ***

So who is the king of the north now? Is he to be identified with one of the countries that were part of the old Soviet Union? Or is he changing identity completely, as he has a number of times before? We cannot say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit