Michael Jackson converting to Islam

by JeffT 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Maybe they will finally have to disfellowship him.

www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3174956,00.html

Michael Jackson going Muslim?

Roee Nahmias

Michael Jackson: Jews are like leeches / Ynet

King of Pop allegedly blasts Jews on message recorded on former adviser's voice mail; Anti-Defamation League: He has anti-Semitic streak
    Full Story

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

Islamic Kingdom. I'm sure the 'Jesus Juice' will go over big there. I wonder how they feel about pedophilia? And will he be mistaken for someone who needs to veil themself?

• aniron
    aniron

That guy sure knows how to get people on his side.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    American pop star Michael Jackson has officially announced that he has been following the five tenets of Islam and intends to convert to Islam, according to a report on the website of Arab-Israeli newspaper Panorama.

Wonder if he's gonna take Prince with him ?!?!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I wonder if his "spiritual advisor," Mr. Firpo Carr, will be convereting to Islam with his buddy.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his prophet and God help the rest of you f-----s that do not believe this

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I am glad that he has moved out of the States...I am so tired of seeing/hearing about that family!!! Maybe the rest of them will move also????

I feel sorry for his kids...trading one high control group for another!

Swalker

• lime05
    lime05
    There is; no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his prophet and God help the rest of you f-----s that do not believe this

Is that a joke. at http://www.apostatesofislam.com the evidence is clear that Mohammed is a false prophet and a pedophile.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Islam is welcome to him - good riddance

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

As a white guy or a black guy? More importantly as a man or a woman? I vote woman, make "it" wear a veil!

Of course he's already living the "Turkish" lifestyle!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit