When is THE Dateline due to air?

by Bridgette 13 Replies latest jw friends

• julien
    julien

I for one am looking forward to the program but I am not expecting any effect on the average loyal JW. It will be chalked up to disgruntled apostates and satan's persecution. I think most of them won't even watch it. The ones that do are either a) types who would leave eventually anyway b) dunscott or You Know types..

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

I agree with you Julien, I think the Watchtower is already priming the congregations not to watch Dateline because I've heard that the latest Kingdom Ministry has already addressed the issue of negative publicity against them. It is their latest spin to control the members, and make it look as though they are "the only true religion following in Christ's footsteps". I do hope however that the investigation by Dateline will have more of an impact than what MadApostate is expecting.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I wish that this program would be the final curtain for the mighty ORG. But, I too know better.

I had the opportunity of listening to a group conversation with an individual who had just returned from the International convention in France.

One person in the group commented to the 'world traveller', "Hey, they don't like us very much there, huh?"

Well, the delegate exclaimed "NO!... they HATE us there." But, this person went on to say that the people of France have been told all sorts of LIES, "like ...we're a cult 'n that..."

"like ...we're a cult 'n that..."

I would always want to ask "Yeah, so what other LIES are there?"

Seems this is the only line they have, and you know what, it suffices for them, because THEY WANT TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE.

So, the Dateline program will be entertaining, but I won't stay up late. I will tape it and watch it later. I will keep it for future entertainment. Like when I come here to be ntertained.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Bridgette,

Here is a link which will enable you to sign up for Dateline:NBC e-mails advising the content of their upcoming programs: http://msnbc.com/tools/newstools/default.asp?0bb=-k1

Now you'll be able to know for sure when it airs.

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit