My One Year DA Anniversary

by GetBusyLiving 21 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey so today is my one year DA anniversary from the evil clutches of the vile Watchtower society. Tonight I'm going out to celeberate.

Love you JWD folk, thanks for all your support over the months. And to the lurkers and newb's, there really is so much happiness in accepting life for what it is and choosing to base your decisions on facts.

Think for yourself.

GBL

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Congratulations GBL! I'll drink one to ya tonight!
    tall penguin

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Congrats matey! very pleased for you! and such a lovely message - be sure to tell us what you get up to in terms of celebrating - hope none of it involves breaking any ten commanndments or any of the million others prescribed by the borg!

• onesong
    onesong

Good for You -GBL Congrats!!

Good to see someones life doing well after the escape.

• damselfly
    damselfly

That's great to have an anniversary like that! Tell me, are you bigger and badder then ever?

Dams

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Thanks Peguin and Crump!

:hope none of it involves breaking any ten commanndments or any of the million others prescribed by the borg!

I'm trying to break as many as I can! Id defy the laws of physics tonight if I could..

GBL

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Congrats, Dude. You're such an asset to JWD, it's like you've always been here. (Oh wait, *I've* only been here for a bit over a year. That's right, now it makes sense...)

Enjoy your well-deserved celebration. Drink that wuss Bachus right under the table!

Dave

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Congrats GBL,

there really is so much happiness in accepting life for what it is and choosing to base your decisions on facts.

How true your words are! May you have many more happy years.

HappyDad

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Awe, thanks so much you guys!

:Tell me, are you bigger and badder then ever?

I feel like I'm just getting warmed up Dams. I'm born again! LOL!

GBL

• damselfly
    damselfly

I know what you mean! Eveyone gets more awesome after they leave.

It's the apostapowers kicking in. Use for good or evil...your choice.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit