Can you read this?

by Golf 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Golf
    Golf

Olny srmat poeple can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,aoccdrnieg to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihing is taht the frist ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!!

if you can raed tihs psas it on!

Golf

• Confession
    Confession

I really marvel at that. I could read that paragraph just about as fast as if it were correct.

• Golf
    Golf

Confession, its amazing isn't it? I had no problem reading it either. Hmmmmmm, somebody is telling us something!

Golf

• FairMind
    FairMind

I couldn't read it. What did it say? Was it written in Greek?

• JH
    JH

My question is, if something written upside down like that can be easily understood, why can't the bible be understood?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I hda no pombrle randeig it. Mbaey ttah's wyh I cna reda so mcuh bda slelipng. I wsa sokcehd in uivstenriy wenh flewol snesudtt aedks me to reda trehi psaper boeref sngmitubti tmeh - teh slglipen wsa actusroio

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

That was cool. Adn wlel sadi, Ldya Lee

~Merry

• Golf
    Golf

Awesome LadyLee. I wish you good health.

Golf

• TopHat
    TopHat

Hto dnam! Tath wsa colo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit