S-77 disfellowshipping form

by IT Support 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IT Support
    IT Support

In a post a couple of months ago, I copied a scan of the form a judicial committee uses to notify the Society that someone has been disfellowshipped or disassociated. This form was issued in July 2001.

Has this form been revised since then? If so, can anyone email me, or post here, a scan of the more up-to-date revision?

PM me for my email address if you're not happy posting the form publicly.

Thank you.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

well i'll be buggered. i didn't even know they needed a form to disfellowship someone! i'd like to see that form, and fill it out

bethel

• IT Support
    IT Support

bethel,

i'd like to see that form, and fill it out

The link to the form is in my post. Hover your mouse over the words "post a couple of months ago."

In case you have any problems with the link, here it is again:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/97931/1704313/post.ashx#1704313

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

When i was wrongfully Dfed from the Rockland Massachusetts congregation they had the 5 elder flunkys in a circle with the chairman and myself center he typed this up in my presence as an added degradation (hey,gotta follow AOP theocratic procedure and do things jehover's way)

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

"in a special blue envelope" -- hee hee!

Not surprisingly, they get donations from the congregations in a specially-colored envelope, too -- GREEN! (Seriously)

What a silly lot of children!

Dave

• metatron
    metatron

Those blue envelopes and original forms can be highly valuable. You can use them to disfellowship elders and others you don't like

and send the information to the Service Dept.

See how they like it.

metatron

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And a white envelope is usually a privilege such as an assembly part. A brown envelope is general correspondence

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    how he responded to elders attempts to help

so does that ever happen??

anyone....if you da-ed did you get help before the letter was read

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

They use the same form for DA'ing.

I'm probably one of the few people who got to fill in his own

I don't know if it's been updated, as I DA'ed 6th Jan 2002.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Not surprisingly, they get donations from the congregations in a specially-colored envelope, too -- GREEN! (Seriously)

Is this something new? When I was account servant I mailed donations directory to the society along with the proper forms. I used ordinary white envelopes I bought at Staples. That was the procedure when I did the accounts from 2001-2002.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit