Kill GARY GLITTER & Other Pedifiles

by Ms. Whip 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• vitty
    vitty

Im really surprised he went to live in a country with such a harsh penalty.

I also think he should spend life in prison, firing squad is too quick

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Lets not get carried away until he is tried and found guilty. If/when that happens I will agree with everything you have said about G G ...

"C'mon C'mon C'mon ....do you wanna be in My gang" - no thanks ..

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I dont want him to die.

I want him to spend months in a cockroach infested vietnam prison wondering what will happen to him, followed by a trial that takes years and uses up all his money, while sharing a cell with a vietman gang member with AIDS and a preference for white mans arse, followed by a death sentence, followed by five years of appeals, in which the UK government declines to make an appeal for his release, and he slowly loses weight until he is little more than a walking cadaver, before dying slowly from syphillis.

I can promise that would be a better fate than if he got caught fiddling with my daughter.

• Ellie
    Ellie

I heared that they are not putting up xmas decorations in Vietnam this year, they are going to hang Glitter instead

• Ianone
    Ianone

"Kill Gary Glitter..." year cause you know, murder is not bad.

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip
    I heared that they are not putting up xmas decorations in Vietnam this year, they are going to hang Glitter instead

haha Ellie, That was such a good one and i missed it!! gotta love a twisted sense of humor! *muah*

• Simon
    Simon

Amazing how many other 'stars' of that era have now surfaced as pedophiles.

At least they are being caught ...

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

I agree with what others have said on this post... being in a small cell is worse than death.

Paul Bernardo is in an 8'x10' cell 23hrs/day. I remember where I was when reading his trial in the papers in the mid 90's. The idea that he's been in a room like that since is terrifying to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit