does anyone realy know how many 144,000 are realy left?

by lied too 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• blondie
    blondie

I doubt that they officially question their being anointed individually, but as a group some are not truly anointed. When someone starts partaking initially, there is an unwritten rule to the elders that they wait before counting that one as anointed and sending it into the WTS. They must observe them and determine if they are mentally unstable or showing other signs of not being "truly" anointed.

Blondie

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

SOME YEARS BACK ONE OF MY UNCLES PARTOOK OF THE WINE BUT NOT THE BREAD. WAS HE JUST ON HIS WAY TO BECOMING ANOINTED OR COULD HE BE COUNTED?

OUTASERVICE

• blondie
    blondie

Maybe he just was thirsty or liked wine.

• z
    z

I asked my MS friend how come the new GB anointed. I thought this was over in 1935? He claim their are some who think the are or some df or da so the are no longer JWS so new have to be replace ….. Is he right Blondie?

• blondie
    blondie

z, that is how the WTS interprets it. But it is not enough for the anointed just to be DF'd or DA'd. The opportunity to be reinstated is there up until the day they die. The man in 1 Corinthians was an anointed Christian and he came back (as the WTS interprets). He didn't come back as one of the "great crowd" because all Christians were anointed back then (which is another topic). So that means someone of the anointed that was DF'd or DA'd had to have died first to be replaced.

Quite a complicated web they weave.

Blondie

• Kaput
    Kaput
    When someone starts partaking initially, there is an unwritten rule to the elders that they wait before counting that one as anointed and sending it into the WTS. They must observe them and determine if they are mentally unstable

That'd be kinda like the pot calling the kettle black, wouldn't it?

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke
    Most of those professing to be of the anointed are quite elderly. Again, would this not indicate that the end is close at hand?

alt

GEOFFREY JACKSON - 50 2005
    ANTHONY MORRIS -55 2005
    STEPHEN LETT - 56 1999

DAVID SPLANE - 61 1999

Um. Nuff said

• Nathan Natas
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

NathanNatas

Did you mean to cut off the years on the x axis?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    Did you mean to cut off the years on the x axis?

I didn't cut them off. I ommitted them to keep things uncluttered. The title tells you it's 1935-2004. It's hard to label 69 data points that are so close.

"Every picture tells a story, don't it?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit