Flying High Now - A Mason??

by Aude_Sapere 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    And I thought my revelation would go no further than Thom's chat.

Oops. -Aude. FHN - you have a pm.

• Dune
    Dune

Will someone PLEASE explain what Masons are and why they are so bad?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Will someone PLEASE explain what Masons are and why they are so bad? They are a sort of secret society. They have a secret handshake and they roll their trouser leg up when initiated - so they are real bad - BTW They are one of the most charitable organizations in the world -so that makes them real, real bad.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And if FHN is a mason - then I am becoming a mason too

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Aude, I love this thread! Please don't ask the mods to remove it. You have a PM, too.

And if FHN is a mason - then I am becoming a mason too

Okay, I could try to deny it. I could try for a cover up. But (looking at the floor) my maternal grandfather was a member of the masonic temple in Atlanta, Georgia. So there: I admit it. I have roots in free masonry. By the way, Shriners, do, too. Stilla, become one. They are so much fun. Maybe you'll get to drive one of their miniature cars. Watch the movie Peggy Sue Got Married. There's a scene at the end that mimicks one of their secret meetings. That will convince you.

Some Christians object to Free Masonry because they believe Masons worship pagan gods. *Gasp* See that little Egytian guy on their symbol? Because of him you shouldn't allow one of your grandchildren to be treated in one of their children's hospitals or burn centers. That makes tons of sense doesn't it? But if you wanna get that picky, you might as well join JW's and take it to the minutest extreme, rooting out paganism in your life.

Who's Your God?

As a Mason goes through the 32 degrees of the Scottish rite, he ends up giving worship to every Egyptian pagan god, the gods of Persia, gods of India, Greek gods, Babylonian gods, and others. As you come to the 17th degree, the Masons claim that they will give you the password that will give him entrance at the judgement day to the Masonic diety, the great architect of the universe. It is very interesting that this secret password is "Abaddon".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

my mother always said when I was young that I was abad'un

• Robdar
    Robdar

FHN is a Mason?

Ha! I knew it. It explains sooooooo much!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes she is going to teach me the secret handshake

• Robdar
    Robdar

Heck, Stilla, I can teach you the secret handshake. But then I'll have to kill ya. Sorry about that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The thing is, everyone drinks the secret ceremonial wine before they do the handshake and if it's dark, things can get tricky.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit