ONE MORE WEEK TILL ..........

by Es 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hey all

One more week till my wedding hooray!!!!!!!!

Im so excited, as you all can prb tell i talk bout it all the time heheh sorry.

es

• Legolas
    Legolas

Are you nervous?

Congrats!!!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I have been thinking about you Sweetie!

I am so excited for you...I want pictures of everything...Oh I am going to cry now.

Brooke

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Es I can well imagine your excitement for the Wedding Day. It is come very fast. I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

And many rich blessings. Give a hug to Jeremie for me too.

Love ya so much

Orangefatcat

hugs and kisses

• Es
    Es

Thank you all soo much i love you all heaps.

Yes Legolas im very nervous heheh i dont know why, but i am.

Dont worry Brooke def posting heaps of pics for ya, thanks OFC Jeremie is coming here the morning of wedding to help dress my son and look after him.

ya all so much

es

• telltruth
    telltruth

good luck es. wishing you and your future husband the best of everything together....telltruth

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Best of luck Es, wishing you the VERY best for the future.

(But just in case - getting divorced was the BEST thing I did. As long as you can support yourself financially, its a great option!!!)

Dont be scared hun, dont take any option as a failure. Youre only here once. Do whatever it takes to make your time here 110% fantastic. Lots of love xxxxxxxx

• Es
    Es

Thanks telltruth and katiekitten, heheh ive done the divorce thing too, this will be my second marriage, and this time i found a fantastic guy 100 times better than the first

es

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Oh well, Im sure you will be fine then. I tend to ignore second marriage divorce rates because I think its only dumbasses that get it wrong the second time. (apologies to anyone this offends). Everyone I know that has got married a second time knows the score, and made a lifelong decision.

Have a happy life roo!

• Purza
    Purza

I got married earlier this year and had the time of my life. Even though things went by so fast, I can remember a lot of "moments". One of my favorite was my rehersal dinner with my closest friends. The week before is stressful, but try to savor those memories.

And congrats.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit