Comments You Would Like To Make At a Meeting

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What would you REALLY like to say if you were given the microphone-----either at your seat or on the platform??

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghh!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

"I'm glad there's no studies or newbies here today, because this Watchtower article is really bizarre and frankly embarrassing...but anyway...."

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

"Who else here has better things they could be doing?!"

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

Why in the he!! are we affiliated with the UN after all the $#!+ we have said about them?!

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

Oh, and... "I'm not stupid enough to fall for this load of crap again. Ya'll can aspire to be window washers and floor cleaners all you want. I'm going to college and getting a REAL job, so I don't have to mooch off of my fellow brothers and sisters just to be an all holy 'pioneer'."

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

How come my friend got dis-fellowshiped for joining the YMCA so he can use their pool but it was OK for the Watchtower to associate itself with the UN to use their library ??

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

As it says in todays article, "elders should never lord it over the flock." This is good advice but unfortunately has never been applied here in our congregation.

• hubert
    hubert

And so, brothers and sisters, I have found that researching the Watchtower organization has shown me that the Governing Body is in fact the "faithful and discreet slave".

Hubert

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

"Well, maybe I'm biased since I'm disfellowshipped for apostasy, but ..."

I think it would be a blast to watch the conductor's face as you go on and on, knowing they're all listening to an evil, clever apostate! (I know in my heart of hearts that I will do this someday!)

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit