Who is from Michigan? Plz check-in!!!

by outnfree 14 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

I just noticed another poster who is from Michigan (as am I). It was on Jourles "Name three posters you'd like to meet" thread. I have met a LOT of JWD members, most of whom I got to know better in chat (those were the days!) before I met them in person.

I would really like to have another Michigan Apostofest early next year, so I am asking all who can safely admit to living on one of our two peninsulas to check in here. I will post details later as they become available. If you don't feel comfortable posting publicly, please PM me. Thanks.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

HI Brenda... I'd drag my grumpy butt out to see ya!

~Hill

• outnfree
    outnfree

And I'd be damn happy to see your grumpy ol' butt, too, Hill!

I should be in my new place in January some time. After that, I'll have time for party-planning!

• Jourles
    Jourles

I think it says Michigan under my avatar....is that what you mean?

• jstalin
    jstalin

Yo.

• outnfree
    outnfree

OK - Smarta$$! -- I KNOW where YOU live, Jourles! It's the Michiganians I haven't yet met, that I want to make sure are included.

Like jstalin, here. Nice to meet ya!

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Michigan here.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

WESTERN MICHIGAN FREEZING MY YOU KNOW WHAT OFF RIGHT NOW.

OUTASERVICE

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Just so you all know, Michigan goes down tomorrow. GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

My mom lives there.

I know. Smart-ass response... sorry !!

Actually, I still haven't been to my brothers home and he's lived there for 5 or 6 years now...

Maybe January would be a good time for me to visit. Pick a date and I'll see what I can do.

-Denise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit