A Poll that is close to YOUR HEART

by philo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• philo
    philo

After some scandalous chat rooming about this, I thought I'd open the floor to nominations for JWD High Priestess before Mr.Moe runs off with our Prisca over his shoulder . After all, you all have the right to your votes! (punches the air). There will be no swimsuit contest, which would disadvantage Fredhall's-Mommy, but by all means submit pictures with you nominations, if you think this helps.

As much as I would like to vote, I have to remain impartial in this important constitutional matter.

PLEASE VOTE NOW FOR HIGH PRIESTESS.......

philo

• larc
    larc

Last year we had a thread about starting a new religion and on called Heresy of the Month. RedHorseWoman was the high priestess back, so my vote has to go to her. I am afraid I will be her next human sacrifice if I don't vote for her.

• riz
    riz

I nominate Harmony for *High* Priestess

riz

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

I nominate Riz and Harmony. I'm not voting though, cuz I love em both!

Slayer

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

I nominate piper perabo

• riz
    riz

Aww Slayer, you are so precious thanks and I love you too, man!

riz

p.s. Dave is anticipating your presence over on the Prisca thread. Heehee

• philo
    philo

I think I am allowed to pass on other e-votes. I have just recieved two, one for Bitter Mango and one for Gsark. I can't comment on these dubious nominations, but who is gonna risk a bet against Prisca at this stage?

philo

• philo
    philo

...another vote has just come in. This one is named. It's from a Apostate Assets Management Inc. and the vote is for VeniceIT.

"Hope you had a great holiday" they add.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Well, buckos, vote away. It doesn't change the fact that I am, have been, and will continue to be The Great Goddess of Pretty Damn Near Everything.

Go ahead......have an "election".....but be VERY careful during thunderstorms in the future. Oh, yeah.....and those squirrels? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Simon
    Simon

Seven... cuz she's so sweet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit