Joke Time

by Golf 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

Five surgeons are discussing who has the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second responds. "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third says, "No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers. Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would."

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable."

Golf

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

interchange politician with governing body and the laugh is much mo betta

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMAO.....

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

A sheep and a goat were committing fornication on a back road. When it was over, the sheep stepped out into the road and got struck by a car and died. The goat replies I guess she'll be going to hell!

I just made that up.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

A scientist and a preacher were arguing about the theory of evolution. The scientist says that "I can create a man". The preacher challenges him to do it. So, the scientist goes to get some dirt to start. Then he hears a voice from heaven, which says, "Use your own dirt".

The end

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

HOW MANY JW'S DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB?

YOU CAN SUPPLY YOUR OWN ANSWERS!

OUTASERVICE

• JAVA
    JAVA

Good one Golf, very funny!

HOW MANY JW'S DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB?

Only the Governing Body can change the light, but that number changes, too.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Q: How many people with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Let's go ride bikes!!

GGG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit