response to JW guy (another one from that MSN thread...)

by doogie 14 Replies latest jw friends

• doogie
    doogie
    I can't get into a conversation with a Dub about blood transfusions without wanting to strangle one in sheer frustration.

just make sure to bleed it afterwards. (sorry, that was in poor taste...)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    They always have that deer in the headlights look of utter stupidity with a small bead of saliva forming at the mouth corners.

"By this all shall know that you are my drones, is that you have vacant eyes and spittle running from your mouths down to your chins." is the utterance of Juice Rutherford. 1 Rutherford 1:2

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

LMFAO @ you guys here..

GBL

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, if you are going to engage a lunatic, make sure you have an audience. My discussions with Rootcause resulted in at least one potential convert to run, run far away. She told him if he would provide a single well-formed argument, she would study with a JW office-mate. Rootcause, I think, was too blood-red in battle to notice the casualty to his cause....

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

I'm glad to see they're speading the love Doggie!

I got into the blood issue with one as well (awhile ago). Some notes from that converstaion...

• God does allow people to eat blood everyday (fat and red meat)

• King David was allowed to defile the temple by eating the showbread because that act would save his life. Jesus used this example and quoted "I want mercy not Sacrifice" to the Pharasees. Clearly life was more important than symbolism in these cases. In contrast, Jw's choose "sacrifice" when they let their kids die instead. It's pathetic to think that a loving God would prefer this.

• JW's can't donate "blood fractions", but they can take them. Every time a JW's life is saved from a "blood fraction" transfusion, they owe their life to a "worldly person" who donated that blood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit