Do you still *want* to believe?

by daniel-p 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I BELIEVE I WOULD RATHER HAVE A....... 'BOTTLE IN FRONT OF ME' .......THAN A...... 'FRONTAL LOBOTOMY'!

OUTASERVICE

• xjwms
    xjwms

Outaservice

I love that line

I have used it many times.

• daystar
    daystar

In what? I have a general idea of what you might be talking about, but could you be a bit more specific?

I might believe in something when I have good, logical, credible evidence for it, from personal study, meditation, and experience.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I still *want* to live forever. Id also like to look like Brad Pitt and own an island in the Caribbean but that's probably never going to happen.

GBL

• daystar
    daystar
    I still *want* to live forever. Id also like to look like Brad Pitt and own an island in the Caribbean but that's probably never going to happen.

GBL

0_o!! Do you mean to tell me that just because I hope and pray something to be true, and even if millions of other also do, that that does not necessarily make it true?!

How dare you?!

• vitty
    vitty

After arriving at the grand old age of 44 Ive realized that life is far too short. It wasnt that long ago that I was in my thirties now my pension doesnt seem that far off, another 16 years and thats it, bugger!

Id also like to live forever, but that was the thinking that got me caught up in a cult so Im not going there

• jeanniebeanz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit