theinfamousone.........

by misanthropic 26 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Why do you have to be so bad?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Anybody that cute, can be a little bad, and get away with it.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

damn it... thats like two threads with a title bearing my name in less than a week... shoot, i must be popular... obviously i took lessons from such people as madonna, eminem and others who were so popular cuz they were so bad... or maybe its just cuz i have a bad streak in me... or maybe its just cuz i know i can get away with it... it may be bad, i may be cocky, but at least im endearing...

the infamous one

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Yeah but you are ever so naughty......... as well as up past your bedtime?

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

oh i forgot to say.... ITS SO MUCH FUN TO BE A BAD BOY!!! AND U LADIES KNOW U LOVE THE BAD BOY!!!

the infamous one

• Frog
    Frog

oh misa, this young man definitely doesn't need any encouragement for the further embelishment of his ego!...cause he'll end up too inflated with self-import that re-entering the outside world may cause him to spontaneously combust...and think of what that'd do to his pretty boy features;) x

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Frog- you are so right but I cannot help myself.

And yes I love the bad boys, but much to learn you still have......... Tetra is the bad boy of all bad boys..

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

froggie, i cant help but think that you dont like me very much..... lol, i have a big ego yes, but i am not a jerk am i>??? and im not a pretty boy, im ghetto FAB! lmao

the infamous one

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

ghetto fab? LOL no you are a pretty boy, but that's okay you can live with that can't you infamousone? BTW why are you so infamous?

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

like u said, im bad, yet people love me and know me... youll soon see, my name shall be on the tips of everyones tongue eventually... but seriously, its kinda my poetic pseudonym, i have always liked to write controvercial and dark poetry, and i kinda thought it fit.. its been me since early in high school...

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit