At what age should a person loss their drivers licence?

by free2beme 33 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I know this would have been something I would have hated as a 16 year old, but I honestly think 16 is to young to get your licence at. Should be changed to 18.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Dad was driving when he was thirteen. I don't think the province had got around to licensing yet. I asked if he was a good driver? No! He got in to lots of accidents. As we all know, thirteen year olds are indestructible.

We know that having adequate reflexes and coordination is only part of the job. The key to being safe on the roads is good judgement.

Something they are trying in this province is probationary licences with a curfew for new drivers.

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Drivers should be retested at every renewal. Why this isn't done in the US has baffled me since I got my license.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I acquired a hardship lisense when I was 14, and never had an accident. I've always been good with equipment, probably becuase I started running tractors when I was 10 years old. Age has nothing to do with one's ability to drive well, maturity and discipline does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit