Silentlambs In Action

by bajarama 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bajarama
    bajarama

My sister and I just got back from Ritzville. I know I'll ever be the same after my experience there. It made me feel good to hear the click of the handcuffs, and watch the officers remove him from the courtroom.

I want to say to Erica, you and your family are heroes! Bill Bowen your a hero! To the folks who made it possible for us to attend, you spoiled the hell out of us, thank you it was great. To all the posters and friends I met, I will never forget the times we had together. I hope to see you all again.

One last comment on the dateline show, it's real, they were in Ritzville all three days.

Have you ever said to yourself, I want to do something great? Opportunity stands before you. Bill is for real, he wants to help the childern that are being hurt by bad WT policy. It will take effort from all of us to bring change. Please do what you can to help.

Do you think this dub in the Washington prison system will remain a reg. pubisher in the cell to cell ministery? How will report his time?

baja

P.S. ?/no name (a.k.a. Billy Bob Thorton) Hi

• wasasister
    wasasister

Since my sis still will not post, let me say this on her behalf: She truly enjoyed the role she played in your visit. She and hubby cannot, for reasons I will not state here, be open in their support, but they do what they can.

For those of you who took time and effort to attend this trial, thank you. Each one of you represent many others who were not able to do so. I hope Erica and others like her know how much support they have among us.

I hope you had a safe journey home. I'll look forward to meeting you in person one day.

Was
    Aside: she's a great cook, ain't she?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Baja, one of Bill's complaints about the last appearance in court of this guy was that his side of the courtroom was filled with loyal Dub supporters while Erica had virtually none. What was the ratio this time? More Erica supporters than those who support a Dub's right to molest children? What sort of looks were coming from the Dub encampment?

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

perhaps you missed my last post...here it is again

Ritzville trial Aug 16, 2001 2:54:12 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I typed the following and got this response
    to [email protected]

Greetings,

I was wondering about a news story regarding the re-trial of Manuel Beliz. As you may or may not know this has taken somewhat a life of its own over the internet. I was wondering if you would be posting this news story on your website. Also do you know what his new sentence was and if members of the church were there to testify for him?

thanks

We will post the story on our Website next week. Our Website is a week
    behind the newspaper coverage. For your information, Beliz was found guilty
    on Wednesday. He hasn't been sentenced yet and no members of the church
    (with the exception of family members)
    testified on his behalf during the
    trial.
    For a quicker source of information, you might want to try the Tri-City
    Herald at www.tri-cityherald.com. They are the regional newspaper and have
    been covering the trial.
    But do check back with us in a week.

Thank you for your interest:

Chuck Allen ‹ editor Othello Outlook

• Maximus
    Maximus

Stephanus, there were eight Dubs (count 'em, 8) in all. Police/deputies were present to insure no outbursts from JWs (!) this time. Clearly Watchtower was attempting to distance itself--no elders. There is some good trial coverage upcoming.

Max

• bajarama
    bajarama

Stephanus,

You asked,

One of Bill's complaints about the last appearance in court of this guy was that his side of the courtroom was filled with loyal Dub supporters while Erica had virtually none

My opinion is that dubs don't like dateline cameras. I think word got around about the media coverage, and the any dub that thought about coming must have got cold feet or might have been instructed not to go. Again this is just my opinion.

What sort of looks were coming from the Dub encampment?
    None that I saw.
  • belbab
    belbab

Thankd Bajarama, for the information, I am sure there will be more coming.

Nytelcom, I read your post yesterday with the same information.

You state: no members of the church
    (with the exception of family members) testified on his behalf during the trial.

My question to you is: Are you making sure that everyone understands that Jehovah's witnesses are distancing themselves from the convicted one? The blanket of coverup is too short, there is too many body parts sticking out on every side.

You have identified who you are with this post.

belbab. exposing naked body parts.

• humble
    humble

Certainly I am embarassed by what some members of my faith do, such as this child abuser.

I am very interested in the case. Is there a way someone can post a transcript of the case online?

Was the man disfellowshipped from the congregation?

Was Erika asked to testify in the case?

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

please bellbab...expose who i am..i

i love knocking down a smartass..

if you read the post I didnt state anything

I typed the following and got this response
    to [email protected]

Also do you know what his new sentence was and if members of the church were there to testify for him?

For your information, Beliz was found guilty
    on Wednesday. He hasn't been sentenced yet and no members of the church
    (with the exception of family members)
    testified on his behalf during the
    trial.

Chuck Allen ‹ editor Othello Outlook

• gsark
    gsark

huh nytelecom1...

the question was...<"his side of the courtroom was filled with loyal Dub supporters while Erica had virtually none. What was the ratio this time? More Erica supporters than those who support a Dub's right to molest children? What sort of looks were coming from..">

Your post said...<"He hasn't been sentenced yet and no members of the church (with the exception of family members) testified on his behalf during the trial.">

I don't understand the relevance of the information in your post, you even asked about testimony(rather than attendance) when the question was...attendance(rather than testimony)?

Just wondering...

Life is a roller coaster. Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit