"but we put Jehovah's name BACK in the bible!"

by crankytoe 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• z
    z

Leolaia you are one must intelligent lady I wish I can write like you we are blest by your posts thx so much GRAET WORK Leo 

As you can see below from the Dead Sea Scrolls with the Hebrew translation YHWH is their (I don’t have Photoshop look at Leolaia blue arrow)

• Ianone
    Ianone

Z, please call 1-800-ABCDEFG, Hooked On Phonics

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Ianone, you`re just like the JWs. You don`t accept proof, even if it`s shoved up your nose. I`ve finally realised that it`s absolutely pointless to discuss anything with conspiration-theory-nuts. The JWs have their share of conspiracy-theory-crap incorporated in their "religion", and this is one of the reasons why it`s impossible to discuss anything with them.But it sure looks like you have your share of this too. There`s really no difference between you and them.

• z
    z
    Z, please call 1-800-ABCDEFG, Hooked On Phonics

Thx for the advice my advice to you is we have good Dr here in Canada you should try to talk to one medication can help try it

Z

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Revelations 22:18-19--

“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”

I could never understand why 'Jehovah' was placed throughout the New Testament in The New World Translation as it never existed in the original language. JW say it is because of the 'Commandment' to make God's NAME known throughout the Earth!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit